Docker makes development efficient and predictable
Docker takes away repetitive, mundane configuration tasks and is used throughout the development lifecycle for fast, easy and portable application development – desktop and cloud. Docker’s comprehensive end to end platform includes UIs, CLIs, APIs and security that are engineered to work together across the entire application delivery lifecycle.
- Get a head start on your coding by leveraging Docker images to efficiently develop your own unique applications on Windows and Mac. Create your multi-container application using Docker Compose.
- Integrate with your favorite tools throughout your development pipeline – Docker works with all development tools you use including VS Code, CircleCI and GitHub.
- Package applications as portable container images to run in any environment consistently from on-premises Kubernetes to AWS ECS, Azure ACI, Google GKE and more.
- Leverage Docker Trusted Content, including Docker Official Images and images from Docker Verified Publishers from the Docker Hub repository.
- Innovate by collaborating with team members and other developers and by easily publishing images to Docker Hub.
- Personalize developer access to images with roles based access control and get insights into activity history with Docker Hub Audit Logs.
- Deliver multiple applications hassle free and have them run the same way on all your environments including design, testing, staging and production – desktop or cloud-native.
- Deploy your applications in separate containers independently and in different languages. Reduce the risk of conflict between languages, libraries or frameworks.
- Speed development with the simplicity of Docker Compose CLI and with one command, launch your applications locally and on the cloud with AWS ECS and Azure ACI.
For more information: https://www.docker.com/