[Webinar] Kubernetes Management & Observability – Open Source Tools & Solutions
October 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Registration via Zoom webinars.
This webinar gives an overview of the Kubernetes management and observability ecosystem. It explains how to use open source tools such as Lens and Rancher to manage and debug a Kubernetes cluster, and explains how to get real-time observability into your cluster and your services.
- 10:00 – 10:15: Introduction to OpenCloudification
- 10:15 – 11:00: Managing clusters and debugging workloads using Kubernetes IDEs and dashboards
- 11:00 – 11:45: Kubernetes observability deep-dive
- There are open source tools to help you figure out what is running in your Kubernetes cluster.
- Graphical dashboards and IDEs make it easy to debug issues with your cluster and the workloads.
- Open Source observability platforms can be used to get real-time insights into the performance of your cluster and services.
Register to participate online via Zoom webinars.
About the Organizers
- IDLab is a research group at imec, associated with Ghent University. Learn more at idlab.technology
- LSEC is a non-profit association focused on cyber security. Learn more on leadersinsecurity.org
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have specific plans or if you’re considering starting with cloud or open-cloud technologies.